domingo, 9 de octubre de 2011

"I love her and she loves me, and we hate each other with a wild hatred born of love"

I used to be a fool. I used to think that love were able to beat any opponent, to solve ANY trouble, but what I've realized is that love is the opponent and is the one who gets you into troubles. But the big problem with this is that you still longing for love just because those few special moments, those kisses, those caresses, those whispered words ... compensate everything 'cause in life, what matters, are that things and moments that look like tiny and trivial but they are not at all as tiny or trivial as they seem to be.

 I still was a fool when I realized all this because at first I thought that it were something bad, but now I understand that as everything in life, love brings no bad without carrying something good, and, the most important, that love is a kind of gentle warfare in which everybody wants to be involved in (including me).

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

nube/s de pensamientos