jueves, 27 de septiembre de 2012

I'm tired of making you unhappy


And I'm here
wondering what have I done wrong while the smell of the raindrops fill my heart.
Wondering why I feel like this, 
wondering what else do I have to do to fill in that empty space in my soul,
wondering what can I use as painkillers to stop this ache that corrodes me.
I should feel lucky and very happy just because I have someone that loves me and who shows it; someone to love; my perfect soul mate.
And of course I do but unfortunately love is not everything in life although it's part of the best of it.
Maybe that emptyness is caused by the low self esteem, or due to my unsuccessful School life, or inclusively thanks to my crazy and convoluted mind.
But something else haunts my head:
WILL I BE ABLE TO ACHIEVE SOME DAY THAT MY PARENTS BE PROUD OF ME?
I'm tired of not doing anything right,
I'm tired of not feeling enough.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

nube/s de pensamientos